Packing the benifits of:
- It helps with lowering cholestrol, and managing diabetes.
- It is used as a food supliment in the treatment of cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis and gall bladder disorders.
- The roots of the plant contains antioxidants such as beta-carotene which help protect cells from damage.
- The bioactive compounds it contains, helps in lowering cholesterol and has diuretic properties. It helps reduce inflamtion, blood pressure and boosts the immune system.
Curcumin with Piperine:
- Curcumin improves liver function. The antioxidant effect of turmeric may stop the liver from being damaged by toxins.
- Curcumin also has anti-inflamrnatory properties.
- It has antioxidant properties and reduces inflamrnation and Insulin resistance.
- Neem minimizes chernically induced liver damage in pets.
- Antioxidants found in neem and other natural carotenoids rnay neutralize the free radicalsto prevent damage tothe liver.
For best results, one capsule twice a day before meals or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Consult veterinarian before use. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The bottle is non-returnable / non-refundable once seal is broken.